Studio Challenge Rules
- When you finish a challenge, have Mrs. Werden stamp it and your your sheet for your points. Keep your sheet to track your points.
- You should average 10 points per day and earn at least 50 points per week. Points can also be earned at home.
- Document your work. Clearly label your work. Take pics. Keep it in your folder/sketchbook. Check in as you finish; don't wait until the end.
- Have fun and go at your own pace, but you must be actively engaged in art making, planning or researching all period every day.
- We do not have every material for every challenge in the class. If you choose a challenge that we don't have materials for, you will have to provide them.
- All point values represent an honest effort. If you don't give it your best effort, you may be awarded fewer points.
- Craftsmanship matters!
- Links and tutorials are only examples. I do not expect you to copy the example. Be inspired!
- If you have another idea, feel free to discuss it with Mrs. W and determine a point value.